About General Yoga Classes
The General Yoga classes of Sattva yoga centre are designed for people who have no health problems and are looking for overall fitness and flexibility.
General Yoga classes of Sattva are extremely popular as it helps promote fitness , flexibility, maintain a good cardio vascular health & ensures a healthy life.
The sessions are conducted by certified yoga trainers under the guidance of Yog Acharya Sri. Suvaditya Gupta.
The sessions include :
- Chalan kriyas
- Yogic streatching
- Loosening exercises / cardio vascular exercises.
- Hatha yogic asanas
- Hatha yogic pranayama
- Admission : INR.1000
- Only Yoga & Pranayam : INR.2000/Month
- Yoga + Pranayam + Meditation + Stress Management : INR.3000/Month
- Couple Membership (Yoga + Pranayam + Meditation + Stress Management) : INR.5000/Month
- Passport Photo
- Any Identity Proof (Xerox)
- Admission fees + Monthly fees
If I have any health problems can i attend the general yoga classes?
No if anyone has a health problem they need to join the therapeutic yoga classes of sattva, once the problem is controlled or cured then they can join the general yoga classes.
Will I be taught from basics?
Do I need appointment for admission ?
No, for general yoga class admission you can come for admission on any day
Note – Studio remains closed for any information or official work during Meditation class timing.
GENERAL RULES OF SATTVA APPLIED.