Therapeutic & Rehabilitation Yoga - A Cure for Lifestyle Diseases
In contemporary world yoga has emerged as an effective treatment for lifestyle diseases. Ample researches in India & abroad has well defined the usefulness of yoga in controlling and curing many lifestyle diseases without any side effects.
- Therapeutic / Rehabilitation yoga classes are for people with diseases & special health conditions , age related disabilities , post-operative conditions etc.
Yoga is a preventive health care system but modern research has corroborated the curative scope of yoga .Sattva Yoga centre is well known for its therapeutic yoga classes and have successfully treated and cured many patients with lifestyle diseases like Stress,Anger & Irritability etc , We have successfully provided palliative yoga care to patients with very complex, life threatening diseases also.
Diseases Cured / Controlled:
- Cardio vascular diseases
- Anxiety / Depression .
- Neurological problems.
- ENT problems
- Post accident / operation recovery , E.T.C.
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
At sattva yoga centre all the trainers are certified to teach yoga as per Govt of India guidelines and we hold regular workshops on treatment of lifestyle diseases with eminent Yoga experts. All Teachers are regularly updated with latest research in field of yogic treatments.
The patients approaching Sattva for therapeutic yoga classes are first given a consultation with yoga experts ,during which a detailed discussion on the health concerns of the individual is done on basis of which the treatment protocol of the patient is decided.
Sattva’s team of experts include renowned Yoga experts, experienced Yoga teachers, eminent Doctors, qualified Dieticians, & certified Energy healers . Treatment for complex diseases and serious illness are conducted under the advice of all the experts.
There has been immense research on yoga as a curative and palliative treatment for most lifestyle diseases. Post-operative yoga care, post- accident rehabilitation yoga, Pre-Natal & Post- Natal yoga Classes are also conducted at Sattva under Therapeutic yoga treatment protocol.
Most of the diseases have their root in stress, depression, anxiety and different life conditions we face , the treatment approach at Sattva is very holistic where by the disease is addressed through Yoga asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Shata karma, Stress Management sessions, yogic diet advices and Health awareness talks. Chantings of vedic mantras, music therapy, Sound resonance therapy, Yog Nidra all these forms integral part of the treatment protocol.
Sattva Yoga studio has treated many lifestyle diseases very successfully over the years, some of our members have shared their healing experience at sattva in their testimonials.
Therapeutic yoga facilities include separate Beds & special chairs for the participants who cannot sit on the ground. Rehabilitation yoga asana which are suitable for individuals with health issues are done sitting on a chair or bed , individual attention, customized yogic treatment regime, and guidance of certified yoga experts in every class are the important feature of Therapeutic yoga classes at Sattva.
- Passport Photo
- Any Identity Proof (Xerox)
- Admission fees + Monthly fees
- Q) Do I need prior appointment for joining Sattva Yoga Centre under Therapeutic yoga classes ? A) Yes, prior appointment is mandatory,
- Q) Are the trainers qualified and certified ? A) Yes, all our trainers are qualified and certified as per govt of India rules and regulations to teach yoga.
- Q) Are the timing flexible ? A) Yes.
- Q) I cannot sit on the ground ? A) Separate arrangements of bed and chairs are available at the centre for Therapeutic yoga classes
- Q) Will I be taught from the basic? Will some trainer guide me? A) Yes, we will teach from basics, and all classes are guided by qualified experienced trainers.
Note – Studio remains closed for any information or official work during Meditation class timing.
GENERAL RULES OF SATTVA APPLIED.